Deliciously crispy and flavorful, this main dish is courtesy of Celebrity Nutritionist Christine Avanti. The secret is the sauce its marinated in, made using VOSKOS® Greek Yogurt. You can also use this recipe for a white flaky fish such as halibut or grouper instead of chicken, and if you make a little extra of the yogurt mixture you can serve it as a dipping sauce.
Photo courtesy of Anna Ginsberg of Cookie Madness.
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 8-ounce VOSKOS® Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 teasponn garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil for cooking