Many thanks to our wonderful Facebook fans for coming up with these yummy ideas for using – and enjoying – leftover turkey!
1. We have turkey sandwiches with the leftover sides for dinner, but for breakfast and lunch, it’s back to eating healthy.
2. Old school turkey sandwiches – just meat, bun and cheese.
3. Sliced chunk sized turkey meat with a side of plain Voskos Greek Yogurt mixed with a good spicy Dijon mustard.
4. Cranberry Sauce, turkey and brie cheese on gluten-free bread.
5. I love to make turkey noodle soup.
6. I’ll make soup but today just snaking on it cold!
7. I made a Turkey sandwich with stuffing and cranberry sauce in it and it was Delicious!
8. Freeze it for turkey casserole next week (avoid turkey burn out).
9. I love to make turkey soup with leftover turkey and fresh veggies, plus brown rice or noodles. Delicious!
10. Turkey sandwich and a slice of pie while decorating the Christmas tree!
11. Simple: heat it up and make a burrito out of it!
12. I like to make turkey wrapped into a spinach wrap with zucchini.
13. Minced turkey with mixed vegetables casserole.
14. Turkey meat tacos–fix it yourself “taco bar” – I pan grill authentic mexican corn tortillas with all the trimmings, fresh cilantro, onion, cheese, salsa, red bell peppers, black beans, corn and we use Voskos Greek yogurt instead of sour cream! So yummy and refreshing after the previous day’s heavier fare.
15. My favorite way to enjoy leftover turkey is by making Ground Turkey and Quinoa Patties with Mint, Cumin, and Voskos Greek Yogurt . So flavorful and packed with protein. It is very possible to eat yummy food this time of year and still stay healthy.
16. A yummy Cranberry and Turkey Casserole made with Turkey, Cranberry Sauce, Stuffing, and Mashed Potato, Mozzarella Cheese and Plain Yogurt!
17. I make turkey stacked with stuffing and topped with gravy and put between 2 slices of bread. It’s the best for turkey leftovers.
18. I like having a whole second thanksgiving meal. Just one meal of turkey and delicious sides is not enough!
19. Turkey, wine and ham creamy mushroom pie.
20. My absolute favorite way to enjoy leftover turkey is a plain cold turkey sandwich with mayo. I’ve enjoyed this ever since I was a little kid. I actually look forward to that most of all.
21. Leftover turkey on toasted sourdough bread, provolone cheese, (a little but of) spicy brown mustard, lettuce, spinach, avocado, sea salt, & fresh ground pepper. With a side of homemade potato chips.
22. Turkey with Dijon mustard and mayo sauce on sourdough bread.
23. Turkey pot pie and turkey tetrazzini …or instead of homemade chicken and dumplings, I make turkey dumplings.
24. Turkey omelette with lots of cheese for breakfast, and turkey sandwiches for dinner! That’s about all the turkey we can handle after that!
25. Hummus, pineapple, and turkey wrap.
26. Turkey and gravy over biscuits.
27. I make a turkey bowl – turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, Brussels sprouts, green beans and gravy – mix it all together.
28. Turkey salad using Voskos Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise . Tasty! High in protein!
29. This year, I’m making individual Turkey-n-The-Kitchen-Sink-Wellingtons: puff pastry wrapped around diced turkey, leftover roasted Brussels sprouts, sausage stuffing, and gravy.
30. I like to mix Voskos plain yogurt with left over cranberry sauce and use it as a dip for my turkey.
31. The absolute best way to enjoy leftover turkey is turkey noodle soup with grilled cheese.
32. Leftover Turkey Chili.
33. I had a Turkey Holiday Hash served over Roasted Garlic Buttermilk Smashed Potatoes with a Fried Egg on top!
34. Turkey and bacon club sandwiches.
35. Turkey and stuffing enchiladas!
36. I chop up the left overs and mix it with some plain Voskos Greek yogurt, add in chopped celery, chopped apple, and a little curry powder. Then I’ll put the turkey salad on some of the left over sour dough dinner rolls (I live near San Francisco so sour dough is the way to go!) with some cranberry sauce. Delicious!
37. We deep fried our turkey this year since we’ve had it previous years and it honestly is the best way to get a juicy, flavorful turkey! My favorite way to enjoy leftover turkey is for breakfast and make a couple of over easy eggs, then lay it on top of the turkey and stuffing with a small side of our maple glazed ham. Nothing like breaking open those yolks like gravy! Paired with a nice hot cup coffee, yummers!
38. I have a recipe for a salad that calls for cubed turkey, dried cranberries, goat cheese and pistachios. It’s a healthy meal to follow a not-so-light Thanksgiving meal.
39. We take the bits & pieces of the turkey left and make a Mediterranean Turkey burger in a pita.
40. Chop it, add egg, roll in panko bread crumb, pat out in burger, bake and top with a salsa and Voskos, ENJOY!
41. Turkey noodle casserole with cheese.
42. Pulled Turkey and cranberry BBQ sandwich.
43. Turkey and bean burrito w/homemade fresh blended salsa.
44. Scrambled egg, left over turkey, slice of pepper jack cheese and a little mayo on whole wheat bread.
45. I like to spice things up & make turkey and pepperjack cheese quesadillas in my quesadilla maker! I sauté’ peppers & onions and add them to the quesadilla before grilling. Then I make the dip! I add chipolte seasoning to plain Voskos Greek Yogurt (instead of sour cream) to make a great dip for the quesadillas!